The Notre Dame Alumni Association will offer all FaithND’s Lenten offerings by signing up for the Daily Gospel Reflection, a free daily email containing the day’s Gospel reading, a reflection written by a member of the Notre Dame family, a daily prayer, and the short biography of a saint.
During Lent, the Daily Gospel Reflection will expand to six days a week, offering subscribers the Sunday Gospel reading and a reflection that integrates notable works of art related to the Scripture reading. Special editions of the Daily Gospel Reflection also will be sent out on Holy Thursday and Good Friday.
Other Lenten resources include:
- Weekly Lenten Vespers from the Basilica of the Sacred Heart via live stream and podcast
- Stations of the Cross in the Holy Cross tradition via video and podcast
- The Rosary prayed with Fr. Theodore Hesburgh, CSC, president emeritus
- Lenten Practices: A video conversation with Notre Dame professor Larry Cunningham
- Submit a prayer to be prayed at the Grotto
- This Lent a new video social media project is called #ShareJesus. It’s a chance to both experience and #ShareJesus. Each day you will get a 2-3 minute video from a top notch Catholic speaker crafted to be shared and consumed.
Check out the promo videos here:
Go to redeemedonline.com and join me in participating in #ShareJesus.
- Another option is to sign up with Dynamic Catholic and receive daily quote and nourishment from the author ofRediscovering Catholicism Matthew Kelly.
- Then there are APPs for your smart phone or tablet, one is called LENTSANITY.
- Busted Halo website has numerous videos and podcasts on Lent (and lots of other topics). www.Bustedhalo.com
If you have SIRIUS radio-channel 129 is The Catholic Channel-great programming all day.